6. Company visit
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- evaluate the strategy of the company(past, present andfuture)
- identify key challenges and opportunities
- assess the explicit and implicit inclusiveness of theoperations of the company.
- recommend strategies to improvement the business.
- Carry out the interview as per agreed tasks.
- Monitor each other whether each person has completed their task fully.
- Help each other by pointing to missing points, open questions, etc.
- Take good notes and pictures (ask permission first).
- Take several time-outs during the interview to collectively review what has been learnt and what still needs to be asked.
- Thank the company. If agreed as part of the workshop process, invite them to hear your group’s presentation or agree another way of feeding back to the company.